Our lives, like the years, are marked by seasons. From joy-filled summers to dry and barren winters, this album reflects the highs and lows we travel through and the beauty and meaning that can be found both in the heights of the mountains and depths of the valleys.
All songs were written, recorded, mixed and mastered onsite at YWAM Toowoomba's Studio 514 by the July 2018 DTS students and staff.
1. Here's to the boy I no longer am - Written by: Caleb Murfit
Main Vocals: Caleb Murfit, Backing Vocals: Michael Voelker, Guitar & Drums: Jeffrey Boyd, Bass: Eero Uurtimo
2. Fall - Written by: Jewels MacLeod
Main Vocals & Guitar: Jewels MacLeod, Piano: Sarah Esau, Banjo: Jeffrey Boyd
3. Sandstorm - Written by: Destiny Burk
Main Vocals & Acoustic: Destiny Burk, Electric: Caleb Murfit, Electric & Bass: Jeffrey Boyd
4. Jehovah Shalom - Written by: Sarah Esau
Piano: Sarah Esau, Flute: Mollie Danel
5. Rosemary - Written by: Lily Gallatin
Main Vocals: Lily Gallatin, Piano: Mollie Danel, Guitar: Jeffrey Boyd
6. Sing Praise - Written by: Ana Brestin
Main Vocals: Ana Brestin, Vocal solos: Lydia Mosley & Destiny Burk, Piano: Nathan Edgell, Choir: Staff & Students of YWAM Toowoomba