From Salt Of The Sound
Salt Of The Sound is the award-winning musical collaboration of husband and wife duo Anita and Ben Tatlow. Their aim is to create songs that encourage spiritual reflection both in church environments and in times of personal quiet, while also exploring musical styles and expressions that bring a freshness to the Christian music scene. Anita and Ben are currently based in Stockholm, Sweden where they also lead the music ministry of Immanuel International Church.
Songs by Salt Of The Sound have been widely featured on Christian and secular media - including on BBC radio and Swedish national TV - and in May 2015, the duo were awarded the "Best Music" accolade at The Attic Film Festival.
What people are saying:
- "Leaves the listener searching, wondering... grabbing out for the beauty that is in this world. 5/5” (Louder Than The Music review of Echoes Of Wonder)
- “From the first note to the last, Through The Mist extracts the listener from their surroundings and takes them to a place of peace and serenity. 5/5? (M-Brio Music review of Through The Mist)
- “Album of the month! 9/10” (Never For Nothing review of Through The Mist)
- “Evocative and beautiful. A stunning reflection of what it is to dwell in the presence of God” (JesusWired review of It Must Be Hope)
- “The album is like a tranquil place where someone finds rest. 5/5” (CMAddict review of Journeys)
- “A delightfully ethereal and unquestionably strong first album.” (Cross Rhythms review of Journeys)